Membership is available for anyone aged 18 years and over and costs just £35 for the year.
Your membership card will be sent to you via email from BRC headquarters.
The way membership happens has recently changed with BRC opting to now use the Sport 80 platform which sees members create accounts and join online. You can no longer join any club via cash/bacs/check through secretaries. Please visit https://britishridingclubs.sport80.com/ in order to creat an account. We have created handy how to guides to help new and renewing members.
- £5 discount on all club organised training
- Up to £20 paid towards championship entries (not qualifiers)
- Social events
- Opportunity to join in our fabulous camp!
- Access to area 2 training
- Quaterly Rider Magazine delivered to your door
- Public liability insurance whilst partaking in club and area ran activies
For a full list of members benefits from British Riding Clubs and to see what a riding club has to offer please click here.